All Discussions Tagged 'Chase' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USDA loan-Chase Bank change dificiency as NOT waived on new approval

It will have taken 9 months to get this one closed and it has been littered with issues all along the way.  At the last week before we were…

Started by Alison Cramer

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

What % of your Short Sale listings came from homeowners who were APPROVED for a mod???

I keep hearing several agents saying, "this is the END of short sales..." after the (2) big game changers: 1.) Robosigning settlement and 2…

Started by Edwin Baloloy

0 Sep 25, 2012

Does Second have a right to reduce agent commission?

I have a short sale with BOA on the first, Chase (turned over to a lawyer) is on the second. The first is for $180,000 and the second is fo…

Started by Karen Kitzel

20 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

Two otherwise-identical versions of Chase short sale approval letter issued at same time--one waives deficiency, one doesn't

I'm posting this both as a warning to carefully read every single line of letters your lender sends (even when you think it is a duplicate…

Started by Mark M.

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Sam

Chase 2nd mortgage approval amount issues

Does anyone has an escalation contact I can call? The first loan (Seterus) issued an approval letter allowing $6K to Chase. Chase wants $15…

Started by Steve Olson

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

Seller changed listing agents at the last minute!

It's been 7 months, we have a verbal approval from Chase, written approval is coming in the next couple of days, the extraordinary HOA fees…

Started by Lauren Michaels

9 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lauren Michaels

Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

Hi all, I read through most posts and even though some get close to my topic, I'd like to take your opinion on this based on your most rece…

Started by Martin Dragnev

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

PMI suing the banks?

I had a call today from a past short sale client who said a PMI company wants to meet with them and hear their story of the 3 times they tr…

Started by Karyl Moore

10 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short sale after Chapter 7?

Hi all, Homeowner went through Chapter 7 -- everything was discharged. Homeowner got a letter from Chase saying they were eligible for $20K…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

16 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ludora Cooper

Price is approved, HOA is a problem (CHASE)

After being in escrow since July 25th, we negotiated with Chase and we have finally both agreed on a number. That number is 56k more than i…

Started by Lauren Michaels

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ericka Hart-Nichols

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************