All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

Being persistent is the only way to get short sales to close but when I got BOA's latest request I was floored.   Sign Purchase Contract fo…

Started by Evelyn Santiago

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

Hi All, I am usually the one who sends people here on SSS info on how to escalate files and give out contact info but today even though we…

Started by Trina

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

BOA declined my short sale because the appraisal come in below the agreed upon price and I get this...

Ok Let me give you a little history to this BOA file.  Everything has been handled in Equator.  When first negotiated the homeowner qualifi…

Started by TABETHA SIBLEY

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Will Banks Approve a Sale that includes an IRS 1031 Exchange? Has anybody run into this?

Hello Everybody, Just received an offer on a short sale listing (B of A 1st, Chase 2nd). The contract stipulates that the sellers coopera…

Started by Beth Larsen

10 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

Zions Bank

I doing a commercial short sale with Zions Bank out of Utah. Does anyone have any information on where to begin? Thanks

Started by Ernie Gonzales

0 Feb 5, 2013

Nationstar refuses to use new Freddie Mac Short sale Addendum

Hi All, I have a closing tomorrow on a short sale that unfortunately I've been working for almost a year.  (two servicing changes!) So now…

Started by Teresa Keeler

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Bank of America now is sending letters......Mortgage to Lease

Looks like B of A is now sending out letters for Mortgage to Lease. They will forgive the debt and the Seller gets to stay in the home at a…

Started by Ann Howard

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

FHA Short Sales after a BK

Hi all,I've been processing conventional short sales after the borrower files bankruptcy on behalf of the BK trustee. I'm trying to determ…

Started by Katie Pena

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

B of A 1st will only give $8500 to 2nd (non HAFA), 2nd rejected

I have a short sale with Bank of America 1st and a 2nd with a collection agency, Compass, who works for the 2nd  investor, Carrington. When…

Started by Wpack49

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Wpack49

Has anyone dealt with New York Community Bank?

I would love some feedback from you. Thank you!  

Started by Carmine R Biello Jr

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Julia Fishel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************