Sheyenne Schultz's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rosalinda..in any short sale...it doesn't matter if the servicer WILL pay the com…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 6, 2012 to Nationstar Mortgage

30 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Tony Barker

"Jeff is right...the SELLER owns the home. Once you have a fully executed contract be…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 6, 2012 to Multiple Offers on a Short Sale Listng

27 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I hate to say this but whenever you need more time while your short sale is active..…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 2, 2012 to Bank of America declined file

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"I heard that it basically has been extended but won't get formally signed off by con…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 2, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"I don't know what the items are needed for Mellon Bank   but if you are talking abou…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 2, 2012 to BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON (Short sale package)

7 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"EVERY SERVICER or lender has an "EXECUTIVE RESOLUTIONS DEPT....some just call it a d…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Sep 24, 2012 to Any success fighting BPO's when the bank insist that no short sales/REO's be included in the comp.s?

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Teri Christensen

"OH MY GOD!!!!  I am going to copy and paste my HUGE BUYER BEWARE rip off report of t…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Sep 24, 2012 to BankerREO...anyone heard of them?

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Lydia

"I fight them all the time. It's called a BPO value dispute.  And yes, I'm getting si…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Sep 23, 2012 to Any success fighting BPO's when the bank insist that no short sales/REO's be included in the comp.s?

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Teri Christensen

"Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  I've had many short sales lately that…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Sep 23, 2012 to Nightmare Short Sale, Now Loan is Being Sold?

18 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I DO have someone who can help you....   You can call the Citi recovery dept. again…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Sep 4, 2012 to Citi Bank second lien holder

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************