Kathleen Sheridan's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim, If there was a Will, then there was an Executor of the Estate of the deceased.…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 28, 2011 to Owner Died, willed home to Sister who in turn deeded it to her Son and

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I had a 2nd go to collections, between the 1st and 2nd buyer. Collections was much e…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"I wouldn't say that appraisers in PA are untrained. They have to take a lot a course…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 2, 2011 to VA Short Sale BPO Too High

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Wendy, Richard, Jeff,  Thanks for your replies. You are confirming what I thought, b…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 1, 2011 to VA Short Sale BPO Too High

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

"The best option for sellers is to stay in their property until it settles. When the…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"The issue for the lenders is that the agent is a relative of the seller. A buyer may…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I have my 1st Well Fargo short sale using Equator. I am having technical problems th…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Jul 3, 2011 to Impending foreclosure scheduled for July...

10 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************