Wendy Rosenberg's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Howard, This has happened to us twice so far.  The first time, BofA negotiated the s…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jan 27, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Our law firm handles the short sale negotiations and charges an attorney fee at clos…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jan 27, 2013 to Buyer to Pay Attorney &/or Negotiation Fees?

69 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Phillip Allen

"It happens all the time.  We had one where we negotiated the loan for 8 months, had…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Nov 19, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"No one said there's anything wrong with that.  Just checking on laws in Florida."

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jun 5, 2012 to Realtors collecting fees for negotiating short sales.

44 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Thanks for sharing.  I would like to hear more stories and want to know if anyone kn…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jun 4, 2012 to Bank of America Deed in Lieu

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rosenberg

"I want to know if it is legal in Florida and can someone cite the statute.  I know t…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jun 4, 2012 to Realtors collecting fees for negotiating short sales.

44 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Yes, we work with a team of Attorneys and the client has been referred to the Attorn…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jun 4, 2012 to Bank of America Deed in Lieu

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rosenberg

"Thanks Bryant.  Yes I knew about MARS but I had seen other legislation regarding fee…"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Jun 4, 2012 to Realtors collecting fees for negotiating short sales.

44 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Thanks for reassuring me."

Wendy Rosenberg replied Apr 18, 2012 to can you do hafa with fha? What is a treasury HAFA

12 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Great thanks"

Wendy Rosenberg replied Apr 18, 2012 to can you do hafa with fha? What is a treasury HAFA

12 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************