Kristin Johnsen's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"If my state offered or required it, I would be the first in line to get properly lic…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I agree, I could very easily go get my real estate license but the fact of the matte…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Thank you to everyone that has given me advise on how to deal with Bank of America's…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Yes, I have had a chance to speak with both of them and Equator blamed it on Bank of…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 14, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I am also not a HAFA fan, especially when BofA is involved. They make it impossible…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Oct 10, 2011 to DO WE HAFA HAFA? BOA AND OTHERS RE-INTERPRET HAFA ELIGIBILITY

10 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Kristin Johnsen

"That is a very interesting question to ask, we also have a local real estate company…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Oct 10, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I have to admit that HAFA would be a great program for homeowners if the program wor…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Sep 26, 2011 to HAFA Experiences for Upcoming Panel

12 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Oh it was probably about two months ago, they refused to take the allowed amount and…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Jul 15, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

"Wow, thats great Lori, how did you ever get Greentree to agree to accept the allowed…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Jul 14, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

"I think they would.  I have worked several short sales were the homeowners are curre…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Jul 14, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************