Janis Schade's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"The work isn't done until both parties sign the HUD.  Because the buyers mentioned t…"

Janis Schade replied Nov 6, 2012 to Closing costs and ISSUES!! HELP!

4 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Janis Schade

"The Military HAP program expired September 30th. I verified this today.  I was hopin…"

Janis Schade replied Nov 5, 2012 to Help with Legitimate Short Sale for Military Mom

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Janis Schade

"I agree with Wayne.  All of this sounds strange.  You usually get your keys at closi…"

Janis Schade replied Nov 5, 2012 to Closing costs and ISSUES!! HELP!

4 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Janis Schade

"There is an official real estate document that can be drafted to sell personal belon…"

Janis Schade replied Nov 2, 2012 to Another Arm-Length Question

16 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"In some cases, I can provide a "snapshot" from the Equator system, and let them know…"

Janis Schade replied Sep 20, 2012 to Buyer's agent asking to speak to negotiator

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"I just had a home go to foreclosure on Friday for the same thing.  Basically, homeow…"

Janis Schade replied Sep 7, 2012 to Retirement as a hardship

8 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Rebekah Gamble

"I'm also working on a BOA short sale, condo, $30,000 value, outstanding HOA's.  I'm…"

Janis Schade replied Jul 19, 2012 to Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

"The Listing Agent should hire a professional negotiator in this case.  As far as put…"

Janis Schade replied Jun 1, 2012 to I am a buyer asking for advice on a short sale

12 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"If it's a Bank Of America, on Equator, the agent should be able to at least get a "s…"

Janis Schade replied May 31, 2012 to Short Sale Process and Things I Can Do To Move It Along

8 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kristen tateosian

"If the homeowner is related to the Listing Agent, BIG, BIG mistake.  The Listing Age…"

Janis Schade replied May 10, 2012 to Buyer question: Short sale offer amount?

21 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Gab

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************