Gail Oleaga's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Wendy, Last week I spoke with the FTC legal department regarding this and the answer…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jun 16, 2012 to Realtors collecting fees for negotiating short sales.

44 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by DJ

"I am in the middle of an FHA shortsale with BOA and the Buyer is VA and they said th…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jun 6, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Hi . I want to be clear. Why isn't an FHA short sale a HUD transaction?   Are you sa…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jun 6, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012

"Thanks so much. So, should I ask the negotiator if we ask for a variance and get it…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jun 6, 2012 to closing cost guidelines when the seller has an FHA loan and the Buyer is getting a New VA Loan

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Gail Oleaga

"I am doing a short sale, Seller has an FHA loan, Buyer has a new VA loan and BOA say…"

27 Nov 24, 2012

"Good morning Rob, I am in Arizona and this has been happening to me alot. I was told…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jul 12, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Good morning,   The Buyers lender needs this. I have been requested to send this man…"

Gail Oleaga replied Jul 4, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Hi, Any Short Sale I have had a problem with has been a Freddie Mac! I actually call…"

Gail Oleaga replied May 19, 2011 to LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by Judith Sailors

"good morning,   Did you receive an approval letter with the loan number (S) on it or…"

Gail Oleaga replied May 3, 2011 to ****NEED HELP, B of A APPROVED SS W/CLOSE DATE OF 5/6 JUST GOT EMAIL OFFER REJECTED NEED TO INCREASE OFFER!!!!!*****

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Eva Maaieh

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************