The Negotiator's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I would strongly disagree with this because most banks would love the agent owner wo…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If anyone says BK avoids foreclosure (and yes attorney's will say so) then they are…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 20, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Try thinking in legal terms, not logical terms. LOL   I think the bank would argue i…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 9, 2011 to If seller signs promissory note, can they still be issued a deficiency judgement?

14 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"It doesn't take an attorney to realize that the new prom note does not legally wipe…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 9, 2011 to If seller signs promissory note, can they still be issued a deficiency judgement?

14 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"A title company could never complete a short sale fast enough for me. You are one fi…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 9, 2011 to Using Title Company for Negotiations?

33 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Kristin Johnsen

"I'm running for Mayor and I am working on the art of confusing people who ask me que…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 8, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"DING DING DING! WINNER! "

The Negotiator replied Mar 8, 2011 to Using Title Company for Negotiations?

33 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Kristin Johnsen

"WHAT? I LOVE BOA .. NO REALLY.. I LOVE THEM"

The Negotiator replied Mar 8, 2011 to Must read for anyone who has ever worked with Bank of America on a short sale...

5 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Patty Da Silva

"I would have started WF off at 10% and then gone up. You can do this sometimes befor…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 8, 2011 to Wells Fargo is 2nd TD and will get $100,000 or nothing!!

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Vivki, don't let the rumors scare you :)   Smitty, if you are not broke, call your f…"

The Negotiator replied Mar 8, 2011 to Need suggestions..BOA

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************