Vanessa Calhoun's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Once the second is charged off, rules of the game can sometimes change. However, you…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Feb 20, 2013 to Greentree 2nd that was charged off telling me they don't have to abide by Fannie Mae Guidelines

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"That is what happens when someone secures legal counsel. All communication has to go…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Mar 1, 2012 to Lender refusing to work with Attorney in negotiations

25 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Lol!!!"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Feb 21, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Eddie...most short sale agents have a close ratio much higher than yours. You've rec…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Feb 21, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"In Georgia, we have a Unilateral Notice to Terminate....works perfectly in situation…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Feb 3, 2012 to Urgent Help Please! Short Sale Buyer Agent trys to hold the deal!

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Has anyone received payment recently? They're holding a check for me that's dated Ju…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Aug 16, 2011 to ANy agents here doing BPO assignments for IAS?

13 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Amy Soto

"I've noticed the same. When I inquired, I received an email basically stating that t…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Aug 11, 2011 to ANy agents here doing BPO assignments for IAS?

13 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Amy Soto

"I didn't mention VA because most of our local buyers are FHA and conv. As long as th…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied May 25, 2011 to FHA Short Sale & Closing Costs...

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"If I were the wife, I would want my name on the HUD and the Purchase & Sale Cont…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied May 2, 2011 to Two Names on Note, One on Deed: Who is on the contract and the HUD?

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

"According to your rationale under C.A.R., the buyer should be able to contact and ne…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied May 2, 2011 to Short Sale Nightmare! HELP!

31 May 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon M Thomas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************