Samson_is_Furry's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing your experience, Joshua. The bank has not disclosed the BPO. A…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Sep 19, 2011 to Question From a Seller - Are we close?

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Samson_is_Furry

"I posted the same question in the Navy group, but it's been quiet over there since M…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Sep 16, 2011 to Question From a Seller - Are we close?

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Samson_is_Furry

"Navy Federal"

Samson_is_Furry replied Sep 16, 2011 to Question From a Seller - Are we close?

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Samson_is_Furry

"Well, you guys aren't giving me any warm and fuzzies about my realtor's CHRE designa…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Jul 13, 2011 to Certified Home Rescue Expert

18 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"I'll check into the arms length transaction. The last thing I want to do is give the…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Jul 13, 2011 to Pre Occupancy: Scares me, but what choice do I have?

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"CHRE is a Certified Home Rescue Expert, which is a designation awarded through the H…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Jul 12, 2011 to Pre Occupancy: Scares me, but what choice do I have?

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Hi, Jeff. I still won't be able to make mortgage payments. Rents in my area are half…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Jul 12, 2011 to Pre Occupancy: Scares me, but what choice do I have?

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Hey folks, I've taken your advice as well as the advice of some local realtors and a…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 10, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011
Reply by Janice MacMillan

"Makes sense to me. I'm going to call a few realtors and see what I can come up with.…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 9, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

"Jeff, what I have learned is that Fannie will want at least 90-92% of a BPO. This in…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 9, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************