joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Be aware, FNMA is not "playing" fair. Just because you pay $500 for an appraisal doe…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"You can get the court trustee (usually via the BK atty) to issue a motion for releas…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 8, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"PMI's can be different agreements - when you chase them down, talk to someone who wi…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 7, 2013 to Has anyone dealt with a Mortgage Insurance company saying no to a short sale? Can they stop it?

13 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"send a "direct message" to @BOFA_HELP with your phone number and property address. T…"

joe beauchamp replied Mar 1, 2013 to Denial Letter 9 days before closing

38 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by cat gellatly

"Realize that often you are dealing with the lowest level with limited authority and…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Yep, Freddie, too. I'm not the only one where the counter comes back for more than w…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Swimming upstream, eh? Sounds terrific - I'll be on the next jet down! I love arm-wr…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 29, 2013 to Are You Seeing a Slow Down in the Qty of Short Sales Coming In?

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Denise Orrico

"Trong, thanks for the thorough report. I suspect you are right  about the loan mods…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 28, 2013 to Are You Seeing a Slow Down in the Qty of Short Sales Coming In?

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Denise Orrico

"By now I shouldn't be, but I am continually surprised at the dumb things that come o…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 28, 2013 to Arms Length with Family Relations

15 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I've been in Equator since it started as REOTRANS - your problem is unusual. Occasio…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 17, 2012 to BofA Initiatin Docs

13 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************