joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right Ron, it's a conspiracy theory that your bank executives or a McD's mana…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 24, 2013 to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Control MLS Market Time

43 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"I wonder what a thinking entity would do to solve perceived agent manipulations. Wha…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 24, 2013 to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Control MLS Market Time

43 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Let me see if I can follow the logic here. The banks insist that their BPO's or appr…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 14, 2013 to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Control MLS Market Time

43 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Military has special rights - I have not followed them, so cannot say specifically,…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 30, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Your terminology is confusing - you say "my agent" but also say "my buyer" and say "…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 30, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"I didn't think that the bank had in writing that it was required to give you the BPO…"

25 Jul 2, 2013

"The screw everybody who worked on getting this done and let the buyer get it at fore…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 30, 2013 to Can't get PNC to Budge on 2nd Lien Payoff!

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Ron, criminal act? Banks are vindictive and lazy. What is the criminal act for someo…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 27, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I followed your pointer - the servicer is required to use freddie's service to get a…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 21, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Gee, another bank scandal. I can only imagine the horrible slap on the wrist that Bo…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 16, 2013 to BofA exposed by former employees...

21 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************