Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems to me that is tortuous interference with a contract, by taking action to cause…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Mar 24, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"I just had Chase pressure me on a file and I had seller sign letter saying they opte…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Mar 24, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"This won't fly on a VA loan. VA will not allow it. No the 5% can not be finanaced. W…"

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"Auction.com like many auction sites and I will include Williams and Williams here, a…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 21, 2012 to Auction.Com - Bank of America

29 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Auction DotCom

"Carol, I have had great success working directly with HUD, before the foreclosure. B…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 3, 2012 to BANK OF AMERICA FHA - PROBLEMS & Changes???

5 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Carol Pease

"In our case we knew about the judgement from the Title work in the beginning, but di…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Flippin Jay  Very familiar with Iowa Homestead law, grew up near Adair. Missouri has…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Chad Gelsinger  has the answer. That is exactly what we did, paid the judgement $1,0…"

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Why do you have to be such ****** and can't recognize we have a problem to solve and…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Apr 8, 2012 to If you could ask Bank of America one question, what would it be?

41 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"Waiver of deficiency does not mean that the individual will not get a 1099 for debt…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 4, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************