Bill Dobbins's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Inspecta Homes and some other national inpsection companies as part of a warranty to…"

Bill Dobbins replied Dec 2, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"As a listing agent we insist that a buyer have an inspection and delivery earnest mo…"

Bill Dobbins replied Dec 2, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

" I had a Provident short sale sold close to appraised price after more than 6 months…"

Bill Dobbins replied Jul 1, 2012 to Provident Funding's refusal to do a short sale.... despite sales contract that's higher than appraised value...!!

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Renee OBrien

"I just closed on that had a New Century fist and second.  First was serivced by Chas…"

Bill Dobbins replied Apr 22, 2012 to New Century?? I thought they were gone. Anyone have any experiences?

5 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Bill Dobbins

"As a listing agent we make sure the seller requires two things prior to submission t…"

Bill Dobbins replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"The bank has probably experienced many that did not close due to buyer preformance a…"

Bill Dobbins replied Apr 1, 2012 to Bank Requesting a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit to close..

11 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"I have a 5 page agreement the buyer and the buyer’s agent signs.  It states that exp…"

Bill Dobbins replied Apr 1, 2012 to Home inspection contingencies etc...

19 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Denise Hippert

"I had a NationStar short sale that I listed in Feb 2011.  I had two offers both at f…"

Bill Dobbins replied Mar 4, 2012 to Anyone had a NationStar Short Sale - Did they Release Deficiency?

8 Mar 4, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************