Bryant Tutas's Discussions (1,860)

Discussions Replied To (1340) Replies Latest Activity

"They will receive a 1099. Taxes may or may not be owed depending on their financial…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jun 11, 2014 to Tax Relief Bill

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"The property will need to be released form the BK. Usually not a big deal just takes…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jun 10, 2014 to BK Short sale -- HAFA????

3 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"That should work. Or a HUD. Good luck getting the short sale lender to "get it". Not…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jun 3, 2014 to POF for buyer who has "Sale of Buyer's Property" contingency?

3 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Ocwen always sends document request to the seller via mail. No need to resubmit. Jus…"

Bryant Tutas replied Apr 8, 2014 to OCWEN is contacting the Seller for SS Info we've already sent them

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Asking for a price reduction due to repairs can be done but will certainly slow thin…"

Bryant Tutas replied Apr 5, 2014 to Buying Short Sale: Negotiations after home inspection

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Congrats Tom!! I'm sure you will be happy to have this behind you. Glad you found o…"

Bryant Tutas replied Mar 13, 2014 to Thank You Short Sale Superstars

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"There are several letters at the end of this article. All free http://shortsalesuper…"

Bryant Tutas replied Mar 6, 2014 to Short Sale Marketing Letter to Sellers

2 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"I want to add that it's all about the disclosures. Disclose the possibility of an au…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 3, 2014 to OCWEN and ALTISOURCE NEED BIG HELP!

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"It's the way of the future with short sales. I too resisted but then decided I neede…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 3, 2014 to OCWEN and ALTISOURCE NEED BIG HELP!

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"It is my understanding that the owner has the right to access the unit within normal…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 3, 2014 to I can't gain access to do an interior BPO for a condo...

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************