Joseph Alfe's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"Just curious, Bryant...How do you respond to lender counter offers, or seller (or an…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 31, 2012 to Maximum Seller's Concession FHA Short sale will allow

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"If a buyer NEEDS any kind of credit, then they are not qualified to make an offer on…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 31, 2012 to Maximum Seller's Concession FHA Short sale will allow

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"And you are surprised?  A small lender probably lent their own money. If they show t…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 27, 2012 to Small Portfolio lender says they won't do a short sale

8 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by P Nicolas Velecico

"The incentive is that I allow them to lower their offer from their top price.  As lo…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 27, 2012 to How Much To Pay A Short Sale Transaction Facilitator?

29 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Jeanine Thames Glassman

"Here is your problem with this: You are assuming that the lenders required net will…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 23, 2012 to Additional Commissions? Normal?

20 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Mega-Pros

"The negotiator fee is acceptable and they are doing it right by disclosing in beginn…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 21, 2012 to Additional Commissions? Normal?

20 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Mega-Pros

"I think that there is a huge difference between a facilitator and a negotiator. Faci…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 18, 2012 to How Much To Pay A Short Sale Transaction Facilitator?

29 Dec 27, 2012

"I do not charge agents at all.  I charge the buyer with a fee agreement that is disc…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 18, 2012 to How Much To Pay A Short Sale Transaction Facilitator?

29 Dec 27, 2012

"I would never do that much work for 1%, but then again, I do not charge agents.  I d…"

29 Dec 27, 2012

"I understand, Bryant, I'm just amazed.  Florida law is beyond kooky and ultimately a…"

Joseph Alfe replied Dec 8, 2012 to 7 Tips To Help Ensure The Short Sale Buyer Stays On Board

24 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Lauren O

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************