Kristy Hamilton's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, if the short sale lender allows 10% of the lien, that should be $640, not 10%…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to Anyone facing this with any other lenders??

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"What do you know?!  Buyer walked.  I tried to help the buyer's agent find financing…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to Short Sale Buyer Can't Get Financing Due To Condo Assoc. More Than 15% Units Past Due

31 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I am unsure as to what came about from the "retro appraisal", but know that the new…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Well, the two short sales that were with NationStar are now waiting on new buyers. …"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thank you, Smitty!  Almost there on these two, with much help from your suggested co…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to Need ASC/Wells Fargo short sale aproval extension where Negotiator/Closer cannot help.

5 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Sounds familiary to my case.  It is a Fannie Mae loan with BOA.  (No former postpone…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 9, 2011 to Foreclosure sale date -couldn't get postponed and was "sold to the bank".

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Frank

"We did try that route, but the property was sold to the bank, this morning. "

Kristy Hamilton replied Sep 7, 2011 to Foreclosure sale date -couldn't get postponed and was "sold to the bank".

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Frank

"Smitty, I e-mail your contact.  Hope it works.  I will let you know. Thank you! "

Kristy Hamilton replied Jul 29, 2011 to Need ASC/Wells Fargo short sale aproval extension where Negotiator/Closer cannot help.

5 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I haven't checked on a foreclosure sale date, lately, because I haven't been calling…"

Kristy Hamilton replied Jul 28, 2011 to Need ASC/Wells Fargo short sale aproval extension where Negotiator/Closer cannot help.

5 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I would like to know why the investor is such a big secret.  Disclosure, right?! "

Kristy Hamilton replied Jul 28, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************