Valerie Crowell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think you're dead yet.  Sounds to me like something was missing in the file.…"

Valerie Crowell replied Feb 24, 2013 to Denial Letter 9 days before closing

38 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by cat gellatly

"Of course we don't know what State this sale has occurred in, but in California we s…"

Valerie Crowell replied Dec 11, 2011 to Does BOA allow a Seller to replace furniture to close a sale

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tonia Vickery

"Why does the furniture have to be in the deal?  Like others have said, we sell real…"

Valerie Crowell replied Dec 11, 2011 to Does BOA allow a Seller to replace furniture to close a sale

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tonia Vickery

"Good to know.  I'll stay on them.  Thanks!  "

Valerie Crowell replied Oct 16, 2011 to Bank of America Coop Short Sale with REDC

8 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Laura Rivera

"Blee.  Did you negotiate it yourself or use a service?   Procedurally, I call them e…"

Valerie Crowell replied Oct 16, 2011 to Bank of America Coop Short Sale with REDC

8 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Laura Rivera

"Hi Laura, I know the REDC short sales aren't on Equator, they take them off and make…"

8 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Laura Rivera

"Wait a minute.  If there is a relationship between the buyer and the listing agent,…"

Valerie Crowell replied Jul 24, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"It would seem to me that your Board should have a vested interest in going to bat wi…"

Valerie Crowell replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************