obed montez's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Half if not more refer to how are you getting yor leads, marketing to people in dist…"

obed montez replied Jan 19, 2012 to How many short sales are you closing a month?

43 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by obed montez

"He could lose his license for openly saying and doing that."

obed montez replied Jan 18, 2012 to How many short sales are you closing a month?

43 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by obed montez

"omg this thread really got hijacked"

obed montez replied Jan 18, 2012 to How many short sales are you closing a month?

43 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by obed montez

"the whole idea is so gray that it is almost black.  Doing business a little bit in t…"

obed montez replied Nov 18, 2011 to Cheap rental to get SS buyer to stay in deal??

15 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Michael Teneyck

"Expert is only a word and it is up to the person or group hearing the word to determ…"

obed montez replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I just close one.  Double end in same office full commision paid. Co-op  close time …"

obed montez replied Aug 8, 2011 to Bank of America Co-operative short sale program

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by obed montez

"I have read the replys and it seems everyone is talking about arms length and its le…"

obed montez replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I just have a couple of  question ? Who is really saving money here. How many months…"

obed montez replied Jun 5, 2011 to Short Sale Closing Costs

12 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"Tthought one,  the banks want the best and highest offer so for that reason you woul…"

obed montez replied Jun 5, 2011 to Can tenant purchase condo they are living in through short sale?

23 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"I do not think it has anything to do with them doing the monitoring , but wheather a…"

obed montez replied May 1, 2011 to NEED HELP WITH THE FANNIE MAE/REO ADDENDUM

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by John Juarez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************