Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (703)

Discussions Replied To (596) Replies Latest Activity

"All borrowers on the loan are liable for the debt and will need to provide financial…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 15 to Co-Borrower on a short sale--need help!

2 May 17
Reply by Melody Medley

"No, never heard or seen FHLMC allow more than 6,000 to a subordinate lien as that's…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 8 to Freddie Mac Subordinate $6000 variance?

2 May 8
Reply by Justin Berry

"Depends on who is backing the loan and other criteria. Feel free to reach out to me…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 25 to Does qualifying for a hardship gaurantee debt forgiveness?

1 Apr 25
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Generally if a property is in foreclosure, an offer is needed within the banks value…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 24 to FHA loan agent tells owner Regulation does not allow short-sales.

1 Apr 24
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I'd likely escalate, reopen the file, and look into doing a value dispute. Babysitti…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 20 to Flagstar Bank

1 Apr 20
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Generally you just need to get a hold of the CRM or also it could be with the Wells…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 9 to Phone Number for Loan Modification Department at Wells Fargo?

2 Apr 13
Reply by Alexis Adams

"I've never seen a bank say this but maybe it's possible that the bank sees you are p…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 22 to Bank asked us to lower our offer

4 Apr 20
Reply by Henry R Morton

"Escalate to HUD, but many times HUD will deny short sales if they feel they can redu…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 12 to FHA Short Sale DENIED

2 Mar 29
Reply by Rebecca Roberts

"Most banks like 30 days from approval as the verbiage. Not normal they gave you a sp…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 16 to Servicer setting closing date BEFORE approval?

5 Mar 7
Reply by Johnny Escobar

"PFS is a 3 tier program. 88% NET, 86%, 84% off appraised value. ( read ATP ) I beli…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 13 to Get condo fees paid, lower bank asking price questions

2 Feb 13
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************