Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (706)

Discussions Replied To (599) Replies Latest Activity

"If the 2nd loan is title, if you can't get a zero demand and/or full reconveyance th…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 27 to Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

2 Jun 30
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"I've seen homes go to foreclosure when they don't meet investor guidelines or are to…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 26 to Nationstar’s Fraudulent Price Validation Program (Xome.com)

2 Jul 7
Reply by Javier Forbes

"When was the ATP issued? Typically 30-60 days after the ATP if all items are in, and…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 7 to WF Short Sale

1 Jun 7
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"All borrowers on the loan are liable for the debt and will need to provide financial…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 15 to Co-Borrower on a short sale--need help!

3 Jul 7
Reply by Javier Forbes

"No, never heard or seen FHLMC allow more than 6,000 to a subordinate lien as that's…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 8 to Freddie Mac Subordinate $6000 variance?

3 Jul 11
Reply by Smitty

"Depends on who is backing the loan and other criteria. Feel free to reach out to me…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 25 to Does qualifying for a hardship gaurantee debt forgiveness?

1 Apr 25
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Generally if a property is in foreclosure, an offer is needed within the banks value…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 24 to FHA loan agent tells owner Regulation does not allow short-sales.

1 Apr 24
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I'd likely escalate, reopen the file, and look into doing a value dispute. Babysitti…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 20 to Flagstar Bank

1 Apr 20
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Generally you just need to get a hold of the CRM or also it could be with the Wells…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Apr 9 to Phone Number for Loan Modification Department at Wells Fargo?

2 Apr 13
Reply by Alexis Adams

"I've never seen a bank say this but maybe it's possible that the bank sees you are p…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 22 to Bank asked us to lower our offer

4 Apr 20
Reply by Henry R Morton

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************