Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (641) Replies Latest Activity

"Defieciency's depend on state law and if deficiency judgments are allowed then it co…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 12 to Wells Fargo

1 Feb 12
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Don't believe so, I believe this is it https://ww3.freddiemac.com/loanlookup/ or htt…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 6 to Freddie Mac loan lookup

1 Feb 6
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"What's the challenge? Have you spoken to the floor manager in the short sale departm…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 31 to Looking for a VP contact info of short sales department at Suntrust Bank in Florida

1 Jan 31
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Depends on who the investor or insurer is. FHA, VA, USDA,  Reverse Mortgages, are to…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 23 to Value Disputes

2 Jan 23
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Great, that's really all you can do in this scenario. One step in the right directio…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 10, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Did they confirm they would entertain a value dispute? Seller should be consulting w…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 6, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I don't personally text people unless if they filled out a form on one of my website…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 3, 2018 to How is everyone getting leads and building their pipeline?

8 Jan 28
Reply by Luther Fisher

"I know it's not the most time efficient, but I find door knocking to be extremely po…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 1, 2018 to How is everyone getting leads and building their pipeline?

8 Jan 28
Reply by Luther Fisher

"Are you saying BOA HELOC is stating they are in 1st position? What does title show?…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 24, 2018 to Short Sale with a Home Equity line as a second lien holder

4 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Ben Benita

"Ok, I have a few FHA with them now and they are moving."

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 24, 2018 to CALIBER HOME LOANS

4 Jan 22
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************