Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (778)

Discussions Replied To (645) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had this suggested to me a few times, but it was never a "convince" your seller…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 1 to HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

4 Mar 19
Reply by Minna Reid

"Never heard of such a fee or thing. Sellers aren't supposed to receive proceeds from…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 28 to Due Diligence Fee & Short Sale

2 Mar 18
Reply by Smitty

"Strange. Haven't heard of Fay having similiar guidelines to Caliber to denying short…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 21 to Fay Servicing Issues

3 Feb 21
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I've done a few with them in the past. From my experience it's similiar to working w…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 20 to Fay Servicing Issues

3 Feb 21
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Defieciency's depend on state law and if deficiency judgments are allowed then it co…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 12 to Wells Fargo

1 Feb 12
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Don't believe so, I believe this is it https://ww3.freddiemac.com/loanlookup/ or htt…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 6 to Freddie Mac loan lookup

3 Feb 19
Reply by Tony Morales

"What's the challenge? Have you spoken to the floor manager in the short sale departm…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 31 to Looking for a VP contact info of short sales department at Suntrust Bank in Florida

1 Jan 31
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Depends on who the investor or insurer is. FHA, VA, USDA,  Reverse Mortgages, are to…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 23 to Value Disputes

2 Jan 23
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Great, that's really all you can do in this scenario. One step in the right directio…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 10, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Did they confirm they would entertain a value dispute? Seller should be consulting w…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 6, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************