Dieter Diaz's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You need to send an e-mail via equator to the team lead, customer service and VP to…"

Dieter Diaz replied Aug 17, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"First consult with the attorney in charge of the Bankruptcy to make sure there is no…"

Dieter Diaz replied Aug 17, 2011 to Please help with Short Sale in Bankruptcy!

4 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

"Every single file flagged for HAFA will be sent to the "Borrower Outreach" dept. Whe…"

Dieter Diaz replied Aug 16, 2011 to The offe was in the equator few minutes ago, now it is gone and I was told to start over

6 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Dieter Diaz

"Rule of thumb with every single HAFA flagged short sale in equator: the file will be…"

Dieter Diaz replied Aug 16, 2011 to The offe was in the equator few minutes ago, now it is gone and I was told to start over

6 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Dieter Diaz

"I don't see a problem with paying .5% of commission towards negotiation as the listi…"

Dieter Diaz replied Aug 3, 2011 to Asking the buyer to pay for negotiation AND cutting the selling agent commission

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Ray Snook

"The homeowner is going to be getting a 1099c regardless of whether there is a defici…"

Dieter Diaz replied Apr 11, 2011 to Deficiency Judgment or 1099?

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Dieter Diaz

"The banks are already partnering with brokerages handling REO accounts. Bank of Amer…"

Dieter Diaz replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Partnering with Brokers

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"The platinum certification is for REO business more than anything else. As realtors…"

Dieter Diaz replied Apr 11, 2011 to Equator Certified courses

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"There is no problem as long as he or she get no money from the commissions. I've don…"

Dieter Diaz replied Apr 7, 2011 to California agent going to short sale her residence.

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Daphne Nelson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************