Jennifer Escobar's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely NO on couple fronts. The lender who your buyer is going to obtain a loan…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jun 6, 2011 to Can tenant purchase condo they are living in through short sale?

23 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"Hi...   I do this ALL the time...I request a much higher amount from the 1st TD towa…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Apr 3, 2011 to Two Separate Huds

52 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Hi Marsha...that's great to hear! You should really consider using Patrick if you do…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Feb 15, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Escobar

"Hi Marsha...   How did this deal work out for you? Did you have a chance to get in t…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jan 20, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"Hi Marsha...   Here's the email address to my in-house short sale/loan modification…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jan 10, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"Hi Carrie...   Unfortunately, the listing agent is correct about this...the only way…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jan 6, 2011 to Buyer Agent Help

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by sharon herling

"Hi Marsha...   I recently received an approval; fast one at that, from IndyMac/OneWe…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jan 6, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"Hi Cate...   You can read my blog post about how I was able to postpone the sale dat…"

Jennifer Escobar replied Jan 6, 2011 to Postponing a trustee sale - Chase

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************