Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to determine whether to take a short sale listing or not?

Over the past 12 months we have taken many short sale listings. We've worked hard like other Short Sale Superstar agents to call the banks…

Started by Diane and Doug Briggs

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by David Dee

Obama Paying $1,500 to Homeowners who do a Short Sale

The Obama Administration is going to begin paying Homeowners $1,500 in relocation assistance for doing a short sale beginning on April 1st!…

Started by Neil L.

0 Mar 8, 2010

Nationpoint & First Franklin

I have a short sale involving First Franklin and Nationpoint.Does it make sense that Nationpoint originated this loan and they loaned 40k a…

Started by Mary Wilcox

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Mary Wilcox

BOA as a server for Rural ECON (type of loan)

What is it to deal with BOA as a servicer when the investor is a rural econ loan???? LONGGGGGG waiting or the same as with BOAThey told me…

Started by Wanda martinez

0 Mar 5, 2010

CDPE

I am just finishing on line class from Certified Distressed Property Expert. Anyone else taken this course? Has a lot of great information.

Started by David Wiggins

43 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Ladd

Need Help Bank of America - Foreclosure Date 03/02/ 2010

I got this listing on Wednesday, and immediately faxed a letter of authorization,  Wednesday, Thursday and now Friday and Saturday.  I'm st…

Started by Carol Pease

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Carol Pease

BoA countered on our offer..any info on counteroffers

We are the buyer and we offered 1k more than list. BoA came back 22k more so we countered back at only 11K more than list. It's been 15 bus…

Started by Jerry White

0 Mar 3, 2010

VA repairs needed

I have a buyer that wants to purchase a home that is short sale, Bank of America is the lender.. Roof needs to be replaced for either conve…

Started by Tina Rowe

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Equator.com: How do I submit a new offer on an approved short sale?

Please help! I am loving the new Equator.com system set up through BofA, it has been much more efficient than our waiting for approval for…

Started by Blair Newman

0 Mar 3, 2010

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2 It brought to my attention on the Negotiator interview a comment that the negotiator did…

Started by Ray Saenz

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************