Robin Lemmons's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree! I received contract approval prior to ATP, which is backwards. US B…"

Robin Lemmons replied Feb 16, 2015 to FHA short sale being mishandled by USBank

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by jeni lamberto

"That is what happened in this case. I just received an apology from the negotiator f…"

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 29, 2013 to New FHA HUD Pre-foreclosure Short Sale Guidelines

7 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Thank you. I hope this works as I have tried to escalate to them before and they tur…"

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 26, 2013 to New FHA HUD Pre-foreclosure Short Sale Guidelines

7 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Who should I contact to escalate. I have never had any success with FHA escalation."

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 26, 2013 to New FHA HUD Pre-foreclosure Short Sale Guidelines

7 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Please help! I have a FHA seller who has been relocated for a job and is current on…"

7 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Will these changes permit a seller to be current on his mortgage but still do a shor…"

Robin Lemmons replied Mar 23, 2013 to Upcoming changes to the FHA PFS Program

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Thank you for the information. I read the article you sent and it doesn't address th…"

Robin Lemmons replied Mar 4, 2013 to Is Borrower permitted to stay current on Mortgage

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Thank you, Bob. Who or what department should I contact at HUD?"

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 20, 2012 to Living in property within the last 18 months, is that a guideline?

7 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Thank you, Kevin. Because the file is closed and negotiator nor his supervisor is re…"

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 19, 2012 to Living in property within the last 18 months, is that a guideline?

7 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Thank you, Bryan. The property was not rented for more than 18 months. It was a 1 ye…"

Robin Lemmons replied Nov 19, 2012 to Living in property within the last 18 months, is that a guideline?

7 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Robin Lemmons

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************