Aneetra Isis Sherrell's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I just escalated to the twitter team as I'm having a problem with them as well. Long…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Mar 1, 2013 to Bank of America and servicelink in Equator

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Louise Dela Cruz

"I second that. If anyone knows please respond ASAP! I got HUD involved through 1-800…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Sep 6, 2012 to Bank of America Complaint Department of Phone Number?

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Aneetra Isis Sherrell

"Making Home Affordsble. You need their authorization form signd by your seller befor…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Apr 11, 2012 to Bank of America & AMO

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Smith

"The same thing happened to me although no foreclosure notice. I've escalated to MHA…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Apr 11, 2012 to Bank of America & AMO

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Smith

"But why not just split the difference? Risk not closing at all and you get no money…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Apr 13, 2011 to FINAL OFFER OR DECLINE - HOW TRUE?

2 Apr 13, 2011

"Don't rely on them. Fannie Mae themselves sent me an email (through the escalations@…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Apr 13, 2011 to When to call it a day?

1 Apr 13, 2011

"I am actually in the same situation.  Today, I called Bank of America and informed t…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Mar 4, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"YES YES YES!!!! I took the webinar and they said to escalate to everyone on the list…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Feb 22, 2011 to Is it just me or is BofA taking longer to approve and really killing deals lately? Please share any insight.

5 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"I would like to know when they are going to start speaking to the people in the fiel…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Sep 15, 2010 to Short Sale approved at one amount but rejected by QC?

2 Sep 15, 2010

"I actually have 24 files and 21 are short sales, and I speak to all the lenders myse…"

Aneetra Isis Sherrell replied Sep 14, 2010 to Fannie Mae HAFA - "60 Days Foreclosure Sale Date Ineligibility"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ed Clements SFR, HELP Certified

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************