All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buyer to "contribute" towards paying off second lender, out of escrow

i need help to better understand this.... More and more, I'm seeing this situation (and proposed strategy) to help get the second lien hol…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kim Himmel

Bank of America Decline for "High negative mitigation"

Please help me understand this decline - as its a new one and makes no sense. I started a short sale several weeks back with First Franklin…

Started by Minna Reid

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Minna Reid

How to get the 1st loan to pay something towards the second loan.

I just listed this home. It has two outstanding mortgage on it. One with GMAC for $365,000 and the other one on EMC for $80,000.... I got a…

Started by Donna Paul

2 Nov 18, 2010

B of A postponement declined but not short sale???

Someone please help me make sense of this. There is a foreclosure date set for Sept 7 for this property. I just finished uploading all the…

Started by Cindy LaPeer

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by jeni lamberto

How Is The MI company dictating short sale approval when there is no MI!

The negotiator on my "Fannie Mae" owned loan/property is saying the borrower has a MI on the property and all terms are being dictated by t…

Started by Terrie Leighton

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ray Snook

Bank of America taking forever to respond to our counter

I have been waiting 10 days for Bank of America  to respond to our counter to the counter via equator. I have emailed the negotiator but no…

Started by Terrie Leighton

6 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Kate Ferguson

Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

This week I had three offers on short sales. Despite my MLS instructions to allow 120 days for approval, each has a 30-45 day closing! In a…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

BofA SS approved and MI Declined it COLD

Can any one give words of wisdom about negotiating when a MI company coldly declines a short sale.  We got approval from BofA with terms cl…

Started by Melanie Ross

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Anna Boyd

Yet another Bank of America short sale post....Please Help?! READER ADVISORY***LONG POST***

I apologize for the length, but below is our story....any comments suggestions are extremely appreciated!  Thanks to all for your valuable…

Started by Steven W

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Steven W

Bank of America short sale where the owner is Current?

I'd like to hear input from those of you who may be working on a BofA short sale where the owner is current, but maybe has missed a tax pay…

Started by Emily S. Knell

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Emily S. Knell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************