All Discussions Tagged 'loan' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

I am listing a property with a Loan Modification serviced by Nation Star. Has 2 loans and was told by seller they applied for loan mod and…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

2 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

M&T Bank Loan Mod

I have a client that has a legitimate hardship. His work cut his hours to the point he cannot afford his home. He's since moved to get wor…

Started by Matthew

1 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Aurora Loan Services (ALS) approval letter language from May 2011 to present

Does anyone have an approval letter they can share where ALS state that there is a 120 day hold unless you purchase in Colorado and you can…

Started by Wendy J Thomas

0 Oct 14, 2014

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

Ocwen payoff for second on a VA loan

I have a military family with orders out of state. They have a VA loan through Ocwen and a second through Citi. Right now we are having an…

Started by Elizabeth Benitez

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Does anyone have a escalation contact for Specialized Loan Servicing?

I have been working on a short sale that has a first with Specialized Loan Servicing.  They have all documents and BPO was ordered 11/6/12.…

Started by Libby Neil

5 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by max e dumont

SS process once the property is entered into WF equator system

4.5 months ago my husband and I submitted an offer on a home listed as a short sale property.  It was quickly accepted by the seller (on Oc…

Started by Britt

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Guild Mortgage & CalHFA 2nd loan

I am just begining to start the process with a 1st at Guild Mortgage (which I see from some posts here that they are the processor for CalH…

Started by Dawn O'Neal

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

Will The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act Be Extended Past This Year?

Hello short sale experts! Wanting to get some opinions on the extension of the mortgage forgiveness debt relief act beyond 2013. Although w…

Started by Peter J Kim

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

Bankruptcy, judge to okay our SS contract, loan Modification, will they foreclose??,

I cannot believe this is happening, but if anyone can explain what the chances are that my sellers will be allowed to get a loan modificati…

Started by Tanya Spotts

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************