All Discussions Tagged 'america' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Short Sale - Not Delinquent on Payments

I have a client that I'm working with in which he has not missed any payments on his B of A loan.  We actually had someone come to our offi…

Started by Keith Kyle

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

I have a BOA 1st and 2nd short sale.  2nd released deficiency completely, and the 1st will release with a $10K cash contribution from the S…

Started by Liane Jamason

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

Is BofA restricting your short sale flips???

We've developed a unique new process to flip an auction purchase to the short sale "C" buyer.  The first lender for the short sale must be…

Started by Sandro

12 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

B of A HAFA SSA List Price TOO HIGH - Lising Agent putting price on MLS lower than SSA Value...

On a HAFA B of A Short Sale, Can a Realtor list the property under what the Short Sale Agreement states?   Will Bank of America want to see…

Started by Jessica Anaya

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Jessica Anaya

Buyer substitutions and Bank of America..it's a miracle!!!

So..I know that everyone's been fighting hard to get B of A to allow us to substitute our back up Buyers without having to close and re-ope…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Bank of America HAFA Future Job Relocation

Hi all   I have a client inquiring on a HAFA short sale with B of A. They have a job offer in another state. Borrowers are current on their…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Nate Gerard

Bank of America Decline for "High negative mitigation"

Please help me understand this decline - as its a new one and makes no sense. I started a short sale several weeks back with First Franklin…

Started by Minna Reid

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Minna Reid

How Is The MI company dictating short sale approval when there is no MI!

The negotiator on my "Fannie Mae" owned loan/property is saying the borrower has a MI on the property and all terms are being dictated by t…

Started by Terrie Leighton

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ray Snook

Bank of America taking forever to respond to our counter

I have been waiting 10 days for Bank of America  to respond to our counter to the counter via equator. I have emailed the negotiator but no…

Started by Terrie Leighton

6 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Kate Ferguson

Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

This week I had three offers on short sales. Despite my MLS instructions to allow 120 days for approval, each has a 30-45 day closing! In a…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************