All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nationstar Acceleration to Stop Trustee Sale

Does anyone have a contact for Nationstar to stop a trustee sale? I have an Aurora loan that was transferred to Nationstar in July and cann…

Started by Vicki Holmes

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Catherine M Haney

HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

I am listing agent. Does anyone have any success getting help with Fannie Mae if my MLS does not support the  Short Sale Assistance Desk? I…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

HELP...MetLife Nightmare in CA!

Does anyone have an escalation contact in Metlife's Short Sale Department? My client is scheduled for a TS on Monday, October 2 at 9:00am a…

Started by Pat LeBienvenu

0 Sep 27, 2012

Short Sale HAFA if Homeowner moved out and still keeping mortgage current, can this still be approved by lender?

f a homeowner has moved out and rented another home and wants to short sale ,can he still be approved despite his mortgage being current? …

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Can a listing agent buy its own short sales?

I had a friend ask me if a listing agent can buy the short sales they are listing? I know that banks will not allow family to buy them but…

Started by Gustavo

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Smitty

Mccue Mortgage

This group is to discuss McCue Mortgage short sales.

Started by TOP END Properties

0 Aug 26, 2012

Chpt7+BofACoop+HOA!

Hello! I have a scenario.  I have a short sale listing.  The home has been discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy as has the HOA dues.  We got…

Started by Stephanie Bates

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Reverse Mortgage Short Sale

Being that there is hardly any in-depth detailed information on Reverse Mortgage Short Sales, any and all that are experienced with these s…

Started by John Paul Argentino

5 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Patrick Smith

Switching to Judicial after the Sheriff's Sale

I have a client (with  US Bank 1st mortgage only and no MI), who is worried that if he discloses his financials to try to complete a short…

Started by Nate Gerard

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Nate Gerard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************