Sunnie SanLorenzo's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a non Hafa with BofA, in Equator it was just assigned to DTS, which they say…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Aug 23, 2012 to Is it true? Bank of America moving ALL short sales to 3rd parties?

10 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Wendy- Mentioned you post short sale approvals- what are you actually posting? Thanks"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Jul 26, 2012 to Marketing to sellers in a short sale situation

24 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sunnie SanLorenzo

"Brian- I rely on Expireds also. Do you say or mail anything different for a potentia…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Mar 27, 2012 to Marketing to sellers in a short sale situation

24 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sunnie SanLorenzo

"Bryant- That sounds great. I want to be open to new ways of doing short sale process…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Oct 3, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"Hi Bryant-  Does it matter about the house price, or are you always 50/50, or does i…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Oct 2, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"Hi Jeff,  We have been thinking about hiring someone in house, but not sure if I am…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Oct 2, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"Jeff- Did you receive my reply?  I am new to the forum, not sure if I did it correct…"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Oct 1, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"This is great Jeff- thanks"

Sunnie SanLorenzo replied Sep 28, 2011 to BofA Short Sale Nightmare

20 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************