Jim Schneider's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point by Smitty, setting expectations with the sellers is critical in short sal…"

Jim Schneider replied Jul 5, 2012 to Short Sale Package - Generic or Bank Specific?

6 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Sending in a generic packet is counter-productive, eventually they will require thei…"

Jim Schneider replied Jul 4, 2012 to Short Sale Package - Generic or Bank Specific?

6 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I've had completely the opposite experience. In our area title companies and attorne…"

Jim Schneider replied Jul 2, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Stephanie, getting back to your original question, which was "Can I still help these…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 18, 2012 to Short sales and Bankruptcies??

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I might very likely push for this right away, assuming I wasn't having an aweful tim…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 16, 2012 to Application to Condo Association

3 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Lillian Blessing

"You need to go to HUD the government organization that administers the FHA program.…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 13, 2012 to FHA B of A. STUCK!

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jim Schneider

"I'd handle it like a tax lien. First find out who liened the property, state, county…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 8, 2012 to Restaurant tax/food tax lien?

3 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Was this for PNC firsts or seconds? They process them in separate departments.   I t…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 3, 2012 to Update on PNC

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Kevin, I've run into the same issue with hoa dues, when there are past due hoa's but…"

Jim Schneider replied May 31, 2012 to GMAC - Credit for Taxes Paid in Arrears Denied

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Jim Schneider

"While there are a few programs where the short sale on the first mortgage can be pre…"

Jim Schneider replied May 29, 2012 to Short Sale Process and Things I Can Do To Move It Along

8 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kristen tateosian

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************