Joshua Gayman's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Escalate! You need to get this stuff communicated to the right person. I would escal…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 12, 2011 to Chase LOST the appraisal & ordered a new one after the ATP was signed & an offer was produced!

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"When you agree to take a mortgage, the bank agrees to take the house as collateral.…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to What's up with the Buy and Bail Strategies??

65 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Yes, just make sure that it is 2 different agents within your office.(You can actual…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to Can a broker make an offer on a short sale listed in his ofice?

10 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Erica,   For escalating at Fannie Mae, it can be very frustrating because the resour…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to FNMA Contacts

10 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"I am guessing this is a Chase deal where the sellers are getting the credit from the…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to Does anyone know if you have to pay taxes on a short sale concession?

5 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Donna,   It's not that Freddie Mac WON'T allow it, it's that the employee who looked…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to Freddie Mac no longer allowing Incs and Trusts to purchase short sale properties!!!

22 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Donna Cook

"Shanna,   I have an agent that I can refer to you in that area of Nebraska who is ex…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to need an agent in North Platte Nebraska

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Kelly,   Based on what you are saying, it looks like your seller is approved for the…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to Citi Mortgage Client got a recording saying short sale approved?!!!

7 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"HAFA and the Coop program are both used only when it is better for BofA. If your cli…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to BOA HAFA short sale denied

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

"Juanita,   Two things came to mind when I read this: 1. Did you review the comps wit…"

Joshua Gayman replied Sep 11, 2011 to Short Sale Offer

13 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************