Carmine R Biello Jr's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrew,   I deal with this a lot. the property will not be removed from the bankr…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 20, 2012 to HAFA Short Sale in Bankruptcy

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Utter

"You may not get HAFA but as for the relocation, this should not be a major issue. I…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 20, 2012 to Logistic Hardship

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Marjorie Blumenfeld

"YES! Absolutely. The alternative is foreclosure. Safe Harbor laws apply with respect…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 20, 2012 to Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

"I have had some luck with GT... No doubt they are a mess. Email me the loan number p…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 20, 2012 to Green Tree problems - multiple files

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Julie Koleszar

"What state is this in? I had a similar situation where the client and his wife  purc…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 19, 2012 to Denied for no hardship... In your opinion is this a hardship?

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Hi Denise,   I sent you a friend request. I can connect you with the decision maker…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 18, 2012 to TCF BANK

15 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Carmine R Biello Jr

"Great Question Ezekiel,   I would put it through Equator, how long on Wells Fargo??…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo HAFA Short Sale or Traditional Short Sale

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Julissa,   I deal with this situation all the time. It is not a "stupid" question…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 16, 2012 to HELP! If Mortgage Was Part of Bankruptcy and Discharged Is There A Debt?

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Dave, I was just following up. I am in Michigan at least once a month and have a …"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 16, 2012 to TCF BANK

15 Jul 18, 2012

"Hi Dave, I am dealing with TCF and they are not easy at all, however, they will sti…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 15, 2012 to TCF BANK

15 Jul 18, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************