Cody Lampariello's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"  I am working on a few of these files now but I don't have any decent progress as o…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 31, 2011 to BOA $20K incentive and PMI

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

"I can tell you from multiple experiences with USAA this is standard operating proced…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 26, 2011 to USAA HELOC - satanic

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

""Arms Length" has to do with relation to the seller. I can't find any reason why you…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 5, 2011 to Buyer' Agent is related to the buyer~Is this still an Arm's Length?

14 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"So basically with the sellers attorney filing a mortgage on the property if they can…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 5, 2011 to Foreclosure prevention????

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Thats tough my experience wth BoA is that you can pretty much always get a full sati…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 5, 2011 to Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Liane I work with some clients up in Tampa I'd be happy to discuss with you as well."

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 5, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"Have to agree with Jeff here it is all up to individual preference as well as what e…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 1, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"I didn't even look and notice you're the buyer. In most cases like this I would redu…"

Cody Lampariello replied Sep 29, 2011 to Fannie Mae and B of A!! HELP...Junior Lien Approved!!

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Aracely

"Yes you are correct. Unfortunately even though BoA has stated they can now switch bu…"

Cody Lampariello replied Sep 29, 2011 to Fannie Mae and B of A!! HELP...Junior Lien Approved!!

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Aracely

"Hi Sunnie, My company does processing for realtors and we are located in South Flori…"

Cody Lampariello replied Sep 29, 2011 to Need short sale negotiator company that works in Florida

19 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************