the negotiator has countered the offer, we countered back. Now the negotiator wants a new Hud1 with a price between the two also wants an addendum. What is the addendum for? What should the subject be on the Add?

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

The Addendum is to show the new price agreed to and signed by both Seller and Buyer. 

It should merely say:  "Sales price to be $XXX,XXX."

Wanda,

The addendum would be changing the price to the agreed upon amount.  That should be the same amount that is on the HUD.  Both buyer and seller need to sign the addendum.

In AZ we don't put prices on Addendums. We use counter offers. Addendums are for things all ready in place that  need changed, but not money.

Thanks for your help

You can put a price a change on an addendum in AZ.  As long as both the buyer and seller sign it, I've never had a problem doing it that way.
I have been a licensed Realtor in the state of Arizona for nearly 6 years.  If you have an offer submitted to the bank then you already have a contract where everything is in place, including the price.  Therefore, it would be inappropriate to use a counter offer to counter something that is already agreed upon by both Buyer and Seller.  In the case of a short sale, all terms are contingent upon the acceptance of those terms by the Lender.  So, if the Lender requires different terms or pricing, the proper course of action is for Buyer and Seller to modify their previous agreement by executing an addendum, outlining the changes they are agreeing to.  There is no reason why you would be unable to modify a previously agreed-upon price using an addendum.

Thank you Robin, That makes perfect since. You all have been a great help and I really love having such a great support group.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************