AMY GERRISH's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy - I'm curious as to what the outcome of this is, I just received something sim…"

AMY GERRISH replied Mar 17, 2011 to Help on accepting promissary note for $6000 or pay $3000 to each MI and Investor at closing??

7 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thanks for sharing Lori. Full disclosure is great! Just more papers to push though,…"

AMY GERRISH replied Feb 22, 2011 to "Seller auth for tittle company" ??

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"That's a new one to me. Usually it's stated in the purchase contract who the title c…"

AMY GERRISH replied Feb 22, 2011 to "Seller auth for tittle company" ??

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"You can put a price a change on an addendum in AZ.  As long as both the buyer and se…"

AMY GERRISH replied Feb 10, 2011 to Help!

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Wanda Borman

"Keep calling. Try calling the general short sale ling and ask them to read you the n…"

AMY GERRISH replied Jan 7, 2011 to A BPO over an FHA appraisal

9 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Lower it! All they can say is no. At this point the wait won't be long for a buyer."

AMY GERRISH replied Jan 6, 2011 to ATP expiring soon due to appraisal coming in higher than market value...

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by AMY GERRISH

"I think their bottom price is to net 84% Check your numbers and see how low you can…"

AMY GERRISH replied Jan 2, 2011 to ATP expiring soon due to appraisal coming in higher than market value...

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by AMY GERRISH

"Have you lowered the price at all? The pfs says at or close to (enter dollar amount)…"

AMY GERRISH replied Jan 2, 2011 to ATP expiring soon due to appraisal coming in higher than market value...

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by AMY GERRISH

"The last one I did with ASC was in 7/2009 and their letter stated that the mortgage…"

AMY GERRISH replied Nov 8, 2010 to ASC Deficiency Rights Waived

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"Email a copy to the negotiator, maybe he/she can push it up to the closer. They've d…"

AMY GERRISH replied Oct 1, 2010 to Wells Fargo/FHLMC Final HUD approval

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************