Kim Eisen's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL! Bill - I am detailed  ; )))  I just wish someone would do this for me when I tr…"

Kim Eisen replied May 9, 2013 to IRS Liens!!!

7 May 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"P.S. - I found that usually if the have an IRS lien, they also have a 'STATE' lien,…"

Kim Eisen replied May 8, 2013 to IRS Liens!!!

7 May 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Hi Judith,   You usually can get released if you can prove there is no equity in the…"

Kim Eisen replied May 8, 2013 to IRS Liens!!!

7 May 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"They don't really care about relationships, so to speak, or the burden of maintainin…"

Kim Eisen replied Sep 24, 2012 to Hardship Question

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I had to email negotiator and ask for it before I got it. Don't wait for them. I thi…"

Kim Eisen replied Aug 10, 2012 to How long after approval do they issue the written approval letter?

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Pattilynn Guilford

"Hi Lori - cash is not 'king' with short sales department - net is.  I would send a v…"

Kim Eisen replied Jul 23, 2012 to Buyer Walked after Approval issued- Advice Needed

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lori Stewart

"Feel your pain. I had submitted FHASS 1/3 and nothing for almost 3 months. I took a…"

Kim Eisen replied Jul 6, 2012 to WF Dragging Feet to Set up FHA SS! HELP PLEASE!

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Sue Marx

"Hi Pamela - You are going to get a lot of different answers, so here's mine.  I faxe…"

Kim Eisen replied Apr 12, 2012 to Submittal

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kim Eisen

"Thanks Beth - yet not knowing 'when' it was created cause a dilemma.  BTW - I was to…"

Kim Eisen replied Apr 3, 2012 to Wells Fargo Assignability Clause Addendum - Here's what they want!

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Beth Walsh

"Response from Wells - for new Wells Listing Addendum - I have to provide the addendu…"

Kim Eisen replied Apr 2, 2012 to Wells Fargo Assignability Clause Addendum - Here's what they want!

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Beth Walsh

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************