Karyl Moore's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm currently doing one with Wells (Fannie Mae) and they aren't allowing electronic…"

Karyl Moore replied Jun 4, 2013 to Electronic Signatures???

8 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"@ Melanie: Last Friday Wells gave me until tomorrow to close a file - I guess two ho…"

Karyl Moore replied Sep 17, 2012 to 2 Hours to respond to counter that's almost $16,000 more than principal balance

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Robin Mitchell

"Cami:  So yours was HAFA and it still went smoothly and quickly?  With other lenders…"

Karyl Moore replied Dec 22, 2011 to Has anyone heard of Wells Fargo pre-approving short sales (not talking about wachovia or world savings portfolio loans)

9 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"I sent in an authorization to Wells because I had an offer on a listing.  Within a f…"

Karyl Moore replied Dec 22, 2011 to Has anyone heard of Wells Fargo pre-approving short sales (not talking about wachovia or world savings portfolio loans)

9 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you.  Wells used to be one of the best to deal with but no longer, unfortunate…"

Karyl Moore replied Dec 19, 2011 to Hafa and Wells

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Karyl Moore

"I'm not an attorney but . . . it's my understanding that home equity loans are perso…"

Karyl Moore replied Nov 14, 2010 to Wells Fargo Home Equity short sale approval contract

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR

"It's all so ridiculous. I can only think that something is going on behind the scene…"

Karyl Moore replied Nov 4, 2010 to Perfect example of a short sale actually NETTING more money than a foreclosure

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Ro Reed

"Yes, I have had more foreclosures in the last two weeks than I had in the past year.…"

Karyl Moore replied Oct 19, 2010 to Wells Fargo with Fannie Mae as investor

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************