Kim Eisen's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"The only way I got mine out of the modification 'hell' cycle was to have the Seller…"

Kim Eisen replied Mar 26, 2012 to WF and ASC can not remove file from modification

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Kim Eisen

"I had similar thing happen, they closed the file as they said seller did not call th…"

Kim Eisen replied Feb 22, 2012 to WF Playing Games

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by johnna lodge

"Brenda, I got confused when you said they denied it, so they could close the file yo…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 10, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Hi Janie, Did they tell you who the investor is? Or, the reason? You know sometimes…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 8, 2012 to Need good escalation contact for VP of Loss Mit at Wells Fargo

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Kim Eisen

"Hi Denis,  I would just file with OCC at least someone should contact them from the…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 8, 2012 to FRUSTRATION - Wells Fargo and Equator

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Ken Bailey

"Thanks Brenda - Just wondering with your recent approved FHA SS, was it with Wells,…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 6, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Thank you Jeff - That was confusing me a bit - Equator or Fax (chicken or the egg ;…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 4, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Thank you Deborah!  The number they gave us to have the seller call within 48 hours…"

Kim Eisen replied Jan 4, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Thanks Brenda - I found out it was an FHA loan as seller had confirmed before that i…"

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************