DIMITRI PETROVSKY's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"The whole process is rigged for profit but its just a time bomb ticking away, they a…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied May 1, 2014 to Why your short sale should not be on HUBZU

8 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"NYS Department of Financial Services is really opening this wide open, going to be i…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 24, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Is ocwen sending them the entire short sale package? If so I'm wondering how they ca…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 24, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Altisource refuses to send my file back to Ocwen, what do you advise?They submitted…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 23, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Your so right, they are not worth it. I have encouraged my sales people not to pursu…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 22, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by DIMITRI PETROVSKY

"Looks like we are getting nowhere with our file. We waited enough, filed formal comp…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 22, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014

"I agree, I have been fighting with Ocwen and Altisource on a file since March 2 and…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 21, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014

"This is getting crazy with Ocwen. Sent numerous emails to the escalations, my file i…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 17, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"It sounds like they are just using a play on terminology. Essentially they are accep…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 9, 2014 to No Commission???

7 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Tyra General

"NYS State Licensing Law http://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/lawbooks/RE-Law.pdf   This i…"

DIMITRI PETROVSKY replied Apr 5, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************