Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Be glad too. Do we have an email address!! Just what makes them think they know the…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 21, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If Ocwaqueen's sole reason for declining the short sale is not promoting on their we…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 21, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014

"I agree!! I will not go there. Enlist NAR, CFPB, AG or your State, State Assoc of Re…"

43 Mar 13, 2014

"Like the listing I showed today. Listing says Bank Owned. Checked with the County Re…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 15, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014

"Sounds like the Nation Star - Auction.com fiasco all over again. On those we simple…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 11, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014

"Unfortunately, as a buyer Ocwen will most likely not talk with you. Only the Seller,…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 10, 2013 to Buyer of an Ocwen Short sale in Dutchess County, NY- going on 10 months

1 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Well, I have in my listing contract now on short sales that once a contract is accep…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 14, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************