Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I would refer you to this article on DS News this morning. Perhaps our complaint to…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Feb 10, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Here is the link to the Ocwen CFPB settlement.. Know it and remind them you know it.…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jan 8, 2014 to Ocwen claims no loan Modication if someone had a HAMP prior

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Nolberto

"After one year and/ or a change in circumstances, a complete loss of income, homeown…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jan 8, 2014 to Ocwen claims no loan Modication if someone had a HAMP prior

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Nolberto

"Nolberto, here is your post from Aug 21. Nolberto replied to pinkribbonlossmitigati…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 9, 2013 to Games that Ocwen plays

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Larry, this is a post from May 2nd You might revisit it. Vikki Lucas commented on We…"

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"It has been two years since I last did an Ocwen. I did both - faxed and emailed. De…"

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Ok. I am about to take a short sale listing. Ocwen is servicer. What if, I include i…"

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Larry, I have the homeowner write a letter rejecting the offer to list on the auctio…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 6, 2013 to Games that Ocwen plays

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Fred, I wonder why. Is the GFE going to tell any information about the seller conces…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 16, 2013 to OCWEN asking for Good Faith Estimate

8 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"If the buyer is pre-approved the lender is required to issue a GFE within 3 business…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 16, 2013 to OCWEN asking for Good Faith Estimate

8 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************