Bryant Tutas's Discussions (1,860)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes that is their policy. Most of our sellers with NS have had  to file BK to stop t…"

Bryant Tutas replied Mar 29, 2016 to I have a very good offer on short sale, but NationStar saying can't help because not 30 days

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Apply for the HAMP loan mod. Should stop it dead in it's tracks. Call NS and send th…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 2, 2015 to FORECLOSURE 2/3/2015 - NEED NATIONSTAR ESCALATION HELP

3 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Brenda Houghton

"Escalate to the investor. Fannie, Freddie, HUD, VA all will stop auctions pretty muc…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jan 22, 2015 to Foreclosure date set for 2-3-15 Is there anyway to get Northstar to postpone this sale date?

4 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Jer'Leigh Thompson

"I'll be sure to instruct me sellers to vacate at time of offer. Like that will ever…"

Bryant Tutas replied Dec 7, 2013 to New Nationstar Forms: 3rd Party Authorization and Short Sale Participation Acknowledgment Agreement Form

3 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Just stopping back by to thank you guys for a really insightful discussion. Hard to…"

Bryant Tutas replied Mar 8, 2013 to Auction.com requirement - is this even legal?!

55 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Randy Loyer

"I have this going on right now. We tried to opt out but NS sent me this: Good Mornin…"

Bryant Tutas replied Mar 8, 2013 to Auction.com requirement - is this even legal?!

55 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Randy Loyer

"Cash buyers just need to provide proof of funds. Also if you can get a DU approval o…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jan 8, 2013 to NationStar Requiring buyers to submit NS loan application for a hard pull

3 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"Hi Chad. I place the application in the MLS as an attachment and mention it in the a…"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 26, 2012 to Nationstar Loan Application for Buyers to submit an offer

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Why not just provide a BPO? It only takes a few minutes to complete one. Freddie and…"

Bryant Tutas replied Oct 30, 2012 to Nationstar on Equator DEMANDING an AGENT PAID/SUPPLIED BPO?? What's Up with That?

20 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Mondy

"I initiated 2 short sales on Monday and as of today ALL tasks are completed, BPOs ar…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jul 27, 2012 to Nationstar/Equator Issues

12 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Cami Pinsak

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************