joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Entities like Freddie don't care about NAR. You need to fight them in their arena. W…"

joe beauchamp replied Feb 14, 2014 to Freddie Mac Inflating Values

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Ask them for a BPO dispute form. I'm attaching one that I got from BofA. Also, I hav…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 13, 2013 to How can i dispute valuation of a FREDDIE MAC file WFG servicer

6 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Deborah Y Wilson

"I guess your 5 yrs have not included freddie or WF? Their apparent incompetence, del…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 1, 2013 to freddie denial no reason whatsoever

2 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy Royce of Real Estate

"I know of no negative to your situation. Emphasis will be on hardship/money and maxi…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 27, 2013 to Home Tender in Freddic Mac Short Sale

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"You do not need an appraisal. Some people feel that they carry more weight, but I ha…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 26, 2013 to FMAC BPO Dispute Process

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Ask your negotiator for a BPO dispute form. The uninformed ones (or just obstruction…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 25, 2013 to FMAC BPO Dispute Process

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Please look at the form I uploaded and recently used. Notice that it is a FHLMC valu…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 3, 2013 to Am I the only one seeing insane counters on Freddie like the FNMA complaints?

10 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Shannon Noble

"Servicers and investors are generally very inflexible. You can bring a buyer paying…"

joe beauchamp replied Mar 29, 2013 to HOA Transfer/Disclosure

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Oh it just goes on for me. NationStar service released it back to BofA after 2 month…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 8, 2013 to Am I the only one seeing insane counters on Freddie like the FNMA complaints?

10 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Shannon Noble

"I always press the issues when I come up against something like this. Usually dealin…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 15, 2012 to New regulations regarding financing package

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Christina Waymreen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************