All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (19)

← Back to FHA - HUD Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Bank Allowing Only a 60-day Marketing Period under the ATP!!

This one is classic ... Request to Participate in the FHA Preforeclosure Sale Program faxed to US Bank <yep, the guys in Owensboro, KY&g…

Started by Barbara Thomas

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Al

Denial on variance from FHA. What is my next step?

I have a file that was denied by Wells Fargo as the variance was turned down by FHA most likely because the homeowners do not live there an…

Started by Tom Tock

8 May 4, 2016
Reply by Ismael Medina

Variance Requests

We received approval for a Variance Request tonight on a FHA PFS. This was our first Variance Request and took some tap dancing as the nego…

Started by Anthony and Christi Jensen

9 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

Need Help on FHA PFS with HUD-1 Fees

Hello all, my Wells Fargo negotiator sent me an email asking me to adjust our HUD-1 attorney closing fee from $2,0000 to $1,200. I asked he…

Started by Mo Myers

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Helen Cornwell

FHA Short Sale Declined -

So I have a short sale that is FHA with Ocwen.  The seller was denied because she purchased another house, tried to sell her house for what…

Started by Andy Parker

6 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Fred Bauscus

WF FHA Short Sale -- Seller Monthly Surplus

I am working on getting a client approved into the PFS Program with WF. The seller is not behind on their mortgage or shows a monthly defic…

Started by Katie Mitchell

4 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Katie Mitchell

FHA Approval/B of A sold loan

Love any assistance on this one.  Had FHA/B of A approval.  Home to close today, HUD signed off, Buyer's FHA loan funded and in escrow read…

Started by Carolyn Triebold, MS

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Carolyn Triebold, MS

Property damage makes property unmarketable therefore no ATP?

This is a new one for me.  FHA appraisal is in.  but no ATP issued. We have an offer which exceeds appraised value.  cash as-is, no inspect…

Started by Wendy Smith

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

FHA post foreclosure short sale

I have a FHA loan with BOA. The sheriff's sale has happened and home owner is looking to short sale the home. Does HUD allow post foreclosu…

Started by Derik Bjorgo

10 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

FHA Pre-Foreclosure Program

6 months after submitting a short sale to MetLife, I have now been told that, "The HUD pre-foreclosure sale program does not allow a short…

Started by Deb Jencks

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Larry Hollingsworth

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************