Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Elvira,   I had one close with Chase this month and the seller concession was $5k…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Jan 24, 2013 to Seller Concessions

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR

"Yes it did... We had a full breakdown of all figures that Chase had agreed to with a…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Jan 7, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Hi Smitty, We even over estimated taxes so Chase had an additional $2k that was add…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Jan 6, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Mike we had full approval which stated all terms and required net for Chase... The i…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Jan 6, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Hi Patricia, The purchase price was $189k the closing costs approved were $5k we su…"

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Thanks for all responses...Short sales are so unpredictable and having closed so man…"

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Thanks Bryan! I will reach out to Nedy right now..."

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Ok just called our negotiator and they are going to do a soft decline. They want my…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Apr 13, 2012 to Chase just denied my sort sale! Any suggestions?

6 May 26, 2012
Reply by Larry Davis

"Hi Tara,   Thanks for the response I am not sure who the investor is yet, but will f…"

Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR replied Apr 12, 2012 to Chase just denied my sort sale! Any suggestions?

6 May 26, 2012
Reply by Larry Davis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************