Pacita C Dimacali's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I represented the buyer on a property where the sellers received $35k incentive from…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Sep 15, 2011 to Just Closed with seller getting a $30,000 incentive!

39 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Ben Benita

"I did go online last night. Completed complaints everywhere I could.   And yes, Chas…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Aug 19, 2011 to CHASE approves, then revokes approval just days before escrow closes, and days before trustee sale?

8 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

"Tom That's what the buyers, sellers and agents wanted to do -- to contribute equally…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Aug 18, 2011 to CHASE approves, then revokes approval just days before escrow closes, and days before trustee sale?

8 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

"Wow Hardly follows their own Code of Conduct or their own Code of Ethics Here's a…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jun 18, 2010 to I was threatened by Chase.

27 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Three years ago and the first (and LAST) time I tried a to do a short sale with Down…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jun 9, 2010 to Another GREAT TIP....I am learning lots this week

10 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Terry L. Osburn

"Thanks, Ben. Been doing that, and they still claim they don't have the documents. &…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jun 9, 2010 to Another GREAT TIP....I am learning lots this week

10 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Terry L. Osburn

"Try Andrew Meade at fax 614-422-7259 I had to escalate my short sale with them beca…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Apr 7, 2010 to Escalation with Chase

11 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

"Bryant -- you are right. They had not indicated their hesitation in paying for any f…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Feb 10, 2010 to Has Chase paid for HOA fees, fines, lawyer charges, etc on delinquent short sale properties?

5 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Thanks, Katerina. That bit of info is nowhere to be found on any of the required do…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Feb 9, 2010 to Chase wanted property to be on the MLS for at least 7 days before looking at short sale

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Anna Mackey SDHS

"The offer was for list price, all cash. Surprised me, too."

Pacita C Dimacali replied Feb 9, 2010 to Chase wanted property to be on the MLS for at least 7 days before looking at short sale

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Anna Mackey SDHS

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************