Donna McClelland's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"UPDATE - I was able to speak with my negotiator at Chase today and asked why this le…"

Donna McClelland replied Dec 2, 2011 to BORROWER ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER - urgently need help!

14 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"P Downing -  Thank you for clearing this up!"

Donna McClelland replied Dec 2, 2011 to BORROWER ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER - urgently need help!

14 Dec 4, 2011

"No, unfortunately the seller did not qualify.  If it were HAFA, the deficiency would…"

Donna McClelland replied Dec 1, 2011 to BORROWER ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER - urgently need help!

14 Dec 4, 2011

"Hi Dianne,   Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately, it is in AZ which is protected i…"

Donna McClelland replied Dec 1, 2011 to BORROWER ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER - urgently need help!

14 Dec 4, 2011

"I HAVE been told this by them.  That part is accurate.  Are they feeding me BS?  Hav…"

14 Dec 4, 2011

"Thanks, Ben, I'll give that a try (given, of course, I can reach the negotiator and/…"

14 Dec 4, 2011

"Ben - How does one go about substituting a new buyer without telling them? Patricia…"

Donna McClelland replied Jun 19, 2011 to Escalation with Chase

11 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************