joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe someone can tell you more about Chase - I haven't touched them for many months…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 31, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I think your listing agent knows what he is doing.  I have no idea what an adjuster…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 30, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I think Cindy has the right answer.  I only deal with PNC personally on 2nd's, so ca…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 19, 2011 to PNC/Chase will not sell to my Buyers LLC

5 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I had hoped that it wouldn't make a diff in your mortgage.  Of course, what you said…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 18, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Well, you have a can of worms here - doesn't look like it if you don't know short sa…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 18, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I would **love** to hear about the value and successes of efforts like you mention. …"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 15, 2011 to My First and only Mortgage was charged off, can I still do a loan modification?

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"It appears that with the written letter, and the settlement confirmation, you have p…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 1, 2011 to Wire returned for a settlement offer confirmation for Chase 2nd lien???

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"This has become a stickier position to be in over the last few months and seems to b…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 19, 2010 to Chase Short Sale Submission with Foreclosure Date Set (6 Biz days left)

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Dave Greek

"I "hidden" factor can be the seller's credit report, etc. If he is loaded, why shoul…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 18, 2010 to Has this happened to anyone? Instant decline on phone for an offer

9 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Larry Davis

"Yep, have to agree - going to charge off / collections is a whole new level of pain.…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 5, 2010 to Chase Recovery 2nd Loan wanted $5,800 now wants $10,250. BOA will only give $3,000 What Strageies???

3 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************